Summit Communications Solutions, Corp., based in NJ, serves North and South American markets.
Summit Communications Solutions and its partners have a combined 40+ years of experience designing, marketing and supporting opto-electronic solutions across the globe.
We operate across multiple industries from Aerospace and Defense to Audiovisual and System Integration.
We focus on the following markets:
years of experience
RFoF for Range extension
Since coax cables introduce significant RF losses, typically their length is limited to 150 – 200 ft. If a signal has to be carried longer distances, the signal has to be converted to optical medium where it can be carried up to 20 miles without significant losses. 1 km of fiber introduces about 0.5 dB RF loss (0.25 dB Optical loss).
- To extend the distance between a satellite dish and a receiver
- To extend the reach of your microphone in field recording
- DAS (Distributed Antenna Solution) extension
- To carry Wi-Fi signals to shielded rooms
- To carry signals to underground mines
RFoF for Coax Replacement
- To lower the weight on a tower
- To reduce loss on long coax runs
RFoF for Do-It-Yourself ODL Market
- We provide RFoF links up to 40 GHz
- Fixed Single Mode Delay lines
ODL for Range Simulation
- For Radar Calibration
- For Target Simulation
- For any application to insert a fixed delay to an RF signal